The Power (Gone Series RP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]It all went down the exact same way. Perdido Beach, a small town ooziing with radiation without anyone's knowledge. Then they FAYZ came and everything changed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Staine
Admin

First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:19 am

Hi,

Well the time has come for the Perdido Beach Council to have their first meeting! It will be held in the Church building on the 11th of August and although everyone is able to view it, only a few people are allowed to post in it. In the meeting we will be discussing how to deal with the FAYZ and making decisions such as new laws and appropriate courses of action. This will all be In Character. The people who are to attend the meeting are:

• Richard Staine - Perdido Beach Leader

• Aliya Dante - Perdido Beach Deputy

• Nola Hollow - FAYZ Doctor

• Tyler Bennett - Sheriff

Also we need a Carer For The Prees to come forth. They will also be part of the council. Look HERE for the available jobs.

Tim

Last edited by Richard Staine on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thepower.rpg-board.net
Nola Hollow

Nola Hollow

PostSubject: Re: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Sweet. Hey, sorry for disappearing for a few day, but I just started senor year and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. (Mostly trying to revamp my sleep schedule, lol.) A lot of character appear in such a short time thought, man. I was like Shocked

So, lets get down to business. When are we doing this?

Back to top Go down
Richard Staine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Lol glad to have you back!

Its gonna be on the 11th in the Church. Just watch out for the topic. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nola Hollow

Nola Hollow

PostSubject: Re: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Gah, it's right there in the first post....isn't it? Bleh, I've gotta learn to read more carefully....So Wednesday? Very well. I'll be there sometime after school......

Hey, what time zone are you? You seemed to be in a different one than me. I'm Central (US).
Back to top Go down
Boone Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Lol nah it wasn't in the post. When you asked i realised i hadn't added it and edited the post. ^^

And also im not in US at all im in London Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nola Hollow

Nola Hollow

PostSubject: Re: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:23 pm

That explains the time zones. DAMN YOU TIME ZONES! You are the bane of RP!
Back to top Go down
Alda Vismally

Alda Vismally

PostSubject: Re: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 am

Hey, since you accepted my app for caretaker for the prees, am i allowed to post in the council meeting ?
Back to top Go down
Richard Staine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:06 am

Yup ^^
Back to top Go down
Tyler Bennett

Tyler Bennett

PostSubject: Re: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:50 pm

So... we can only post once until everyone else posts??
Back to top Go down
http://perdidobeach.proboards.com/index.cgi
Alda Vismally

Alda Vismally

PostSubject: Re: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 pm

no one else is on, so just post so we can get the ball rolling (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!   First Perdido Beach Council Meeting! Empty

Back to top Go down

First Perdido Beach Council Meeting!
Page 1 of 1