The Power (Gone Series RP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]It all went down the exact same way. Perdido Beach, a small town ooziing with radiation without anyone's knowledge. Then they FAYZ came and everything changed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Plot for Liddy!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lidium McQueen

Lidium McQueen

Possible Plot for Liddy!! Empty
PostSubject: Possible Plot for Liddy!!   Possible Plot for Liddy!! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Okay, I'm not sure if this is allowed but I am in need of someone to be in a relationship with Liddy. I'll even do the profile and everything and this is who I need him to look like. The characters name is Boone Gilbert and he goes to Coates Academy. I will make the application and everything for this guy, as well as an Avatar and Siggy (pics of my choice tho). If no one claims him, well I shall be in a relationship with myself and it won't be the first time either lol.

Now that my advertising for a character is over with... this plot is very important because Lidiums addiction to self harm is going to get worse and worse as the story moves on. And then she meets this guy from Coates Academy and this guy is going to discover that she has a problem and he's going to help her through her problem as best as he can. Liddy, however is going to harm herself so bad that she will need medical attention.

That's just a basic plot for the time being...
Back to top Go down
http://perdidobeach.proboards.com/
Lidium McQueen

Lidium McQueen

PostSubject: Boone Gilbert App!! |Not my charrie, but for my charrie|   Possible Plot for Liddy!! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Characters Full Name: Boone Gilbert
DoB: September 8, 1995
Special Position: N/A

Looks: Boone has green eyes and curly-ish blonde hair. He has a very muscular body. Boone has a scar on his left shoulder from getting stuck in crossfire during one of the various shoot outs.

Possible Plot for Liddy!! Normal_beastlystill-04

Personality: Since Boone is from Coates, he can be an arrogant jerk, but can be very sensitive when someone pushes his buttons right. One thing he can’t stand, seeing people in pain.

Power: His power is to be able to read auras. Auras to him are pretty easy to see they radiate over the persons skin and tell him how they are feeling and if they are lying or not. He does not need to do anything special to be able to see the Auras. He has learned the colors and has had a mental code. He can't necessarily pinpoint what it is that is making them feel that way like if they are lying he is not sure what it is but can find out by looking at them and after they tell the truth he is not sure though unless that.

Weapons: He has a dagger that his father had given him that he carries around with him at all times and he has had to use it once before.

History: Boone’s step mother, Shannon, was relieved when his father died when he was twelve, which was also when he was sent to Coates, to get out of Shannon’s way. Boone used to be a nice sweet kid, until he got sent to a school for troubled rich kids. Boone has been avoiding Coates and been hanging around Perdido Beach, to try to stay out of trouble and get of Richard’s good side, which may be a very hard thing to do.

Code:
[b]Characters Full Name:[/b] Boone Gilbert
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]DoB:[/b] September 8, 1995
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Special Position:[/b] N/A

[b]Looks:[/b] Boone has green eyes and curly-ish blonde hair. He has a very muscular body. Boone has a scar on his left shoulder from getting stuck in crossfire during one of the various shoot outs.

[img]http://alexpettyferweb.com/photos/albums/kari/movies/beastlystills/normal_beastlystill-04.jpg[/img]

[b]Personality:[/b] Since Boone is from Coates, he can be an arrogant jerk, but can be very sensitive when someone pushes his buttons right. One thing he can’t stand, seeing people in pain.

[b]Power:[/b] His power is to be able to read auras. Auras to him are pretty easy to see they radiate over the persons skin and tell him how they are feeling and if they are lying or not. He does not need to do anything special to be able to see the Auras. He has learned the colors and has had a mental code. He can't necessarily pinpoint what it is that is making them feel that way like if they are lying he is not sure what it is but can find out by looking at them and after they tell the truth he is not sure though unless that.

[b]Weapons:[/b] He has a dagger that his father had given him that he carries around with him at all times and he has had to use it once before.

[b]History:[/b] Boone’s step mother, Shannon, was relieved when his father died when he was twelve, which was also when he was sent to Coates, to get out of Shannon’s way. Boone used to be a nice sweet kid, until he got sent to a school for troubled rich kids. Boone has been avoiding Coates and been hanging around Perdido Beach, to try to stay out of trouble and get of Richard’s good side, which may be a very hard thing to do.

Last edited by Lidium McQueen on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Staine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plot for Liddy!!   Possible Plot for Liddy!! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:05 am

This is allowed and everything but the only thing is Coates Academy isn't open to roleplay yet. So if you really want him to be in Coates... you have to wait just a bit longer till we get a few more members.
Back to top Go down
https://thepower.rpg-board.net
Lidium McQueen

Lidium McQueen

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plot for Liddy!!   Possible Plot for Liddy!! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:40 am

Like I said in his app, he;s been hangin around Perdido Beach... so not exactly in Coates lol

And!! Whoever plays him, gets a cookie Smile
Back to top Go down
Nola Hollow

Nola Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plot for Liddy!!   Possible Plot for Liddy!! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Neat. I'd noticed your character has a problem with self harm...and my character is a sardonic doctor....The possibilities? Golden. When ever your character's boyfriend decides to get his girl some help, he can bring her to me. I'll strap her butt down to a cot and will play psychologist/friend....as my friend has no friends and should really get some.

Lol, I keep imaging that my character is like a female version of Bones from Star Trek. I don't know if you know who that is....but if you do, just know, that's sorta what Nola's like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lidium McQueen

Lidium McQueen

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plot for Liddy!!   Possible Plot for Liddy!! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Omg yes!! That will definatly work!! And you get a virtual high five for comparing your charrie to Bones XD
Back to top Go down
Nola Hollow

Nola Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plot for Liddy!!   Possible Plot for Liddy!! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:55 pm

OMG! And you get a virtual knuckle-bump for knowing who Bones is! YAY! <3

Cool, so just when ever you get around to it, fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plot for Liddy!!   Possible Plot for Liddy!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Plot for Liddy!!
Page 1 of 1